Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Blog-o-matic Blogging

As anyone who has stopped by in the last couple of months has noticed, I haven’t been blogging much. I have been traveling lots for work, which means when I am home I’m playing catch up – all of which limits my blogging time. Not to mention it was keeping me up late at night, not always the healthiest of options. Though I have always thought sleep was over rated and somewhat a waste of time. If the body and mind didn’t require it, I’m not sure I would sleep; though it is nice waking up refreshed, the cares of the previous day washed away.

Despite the lull in writing that old idea-machine the mind has still been active. I’ve tried to keep up with a few favorite blogs, read books and the news, and listen to jazz – all of which require comment, of course. However, all my commenting has been taking place in the shower or on long work-related drives through Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Mississippi. So what I need is some sort of blog-o-matic device that publishes my thought-posts directly to my blog. Or at the very least a device that would covert speech to digital text…or I could just try podcasting. Now that’s a scary thought, podcasting from the shower. However, podcasting while driving around the south sounds intriguing. One problem, I don’t like the sound of my own voice. That why I love the written word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home