Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Correction

Finally, I’d politely question David’s post on the cost of democracy, Iraqi deaths since “liberation,” and the provided link to the alleged deaths of only 15,000 Iraqis
of which I’m a bit dubious. If you hit that link and click: “
» Iraq casualties as of April 15, 2003,” you’ll note that, “Below is the latest information on the casualties of this war. Note, the casualty numbers are likely higher than those shown because only confirmed deaths are included.”

AK over at Chronicles has pointed out a mistake I made regarding a link in one of my previous post. I used this site because the figures quoted where similar to those from the often referenced Iraq Body Count, and I was trying to find a source that verified these numbers. I will note that the Iraq Body Count also refers only to civilian deaths. The number of dead Iraqi seems hard to determine, and probably does exceed the 14,000 to 16,000 reported by IBC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home